Ingrid Beddoes fine art photographer.
I am an English, natural light fine art photographer. I have always been surrounded by fashion, art and design, and have spent most of my life travelling and living in different parts of the world. Finally settling down with my family in Portugal. My photography is inspired by my love of beaches, travel, nature and the simple things in life. Always trying to highlight the hidden beauty and revealing the loveliness in the tiniest of details.
Photography is an art
It’s about finding extra-ordinary
In an ordinary place
As an artist, I am fully defined by my love of photography. My pictures are serene, intimate, feminine and one-of-a-kind. I am always looking to find that little something extra and beautiful to share with the world.
My photography has a wildly organic, and dreamlike aesthetic with a minimalist feel to it. I use subtle colours but sometimes a darker and moody palette emerges making for a more romantic feel.
I capture my images from all different angles finding beauty everywhere, afterwhich I spend a lot of time sorting through them looking for my favourite shots. Inspiration will take over whilst editing, and the final image will then be transformed onto photographic prints, products and some times limited-editions.
Over the years the brand has naturally expanded and I am now blessed to have clients all over the world.
Life is truly beautiful “La vie est vraiment belle”
- Urban Outfitters
- Elle decor
- The Principal hotel, London
- Short film " Polly " Deutsche Film und Fernsehakademie (dffb)
- TV series Channel Zero: No End House 2017
- Hyatt Bethesda Hotel
- MGM National Harbor Restaurant
- Book cover - by Jean Philippe Blondel, title: Direkter zugang zum strand (November 2015)
- Wall art in restaurant "Celebrity Luminae" - Celebrity Cruises/Millennium Class Ship (June 2015)
- Featured in "The best of Etsy" (August 2015)
- Brigitte Magazine (no.6) March 2015
- Netherlands TV games show called 'Alles mag op vrijdag'
- A Touch of Modern
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Six Solo SojIe art exhibitions 2008/2012 (Best in the show award)
- Published 8 Times in various 'O Mundo da fotografia Digital' Photography magazines (2008/2011)
- Web design for Edge Design interiors